DUB 13.8% 3.3¢ dubber corporation limited

All views exprexed in this post are stricly my opinion and...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    All views exprexed in this post are stricly my opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt and not acted out blindly. Do your own research and make your own judgement.

Dubber needs to stop piss farting around. What is this ridiculous price it's been lingering around.

Stock manipulation, stock accumulation, panic sellers e.t.c. are all in play here.

To all the holders. Don't sell this stock. We are sitting on a gold mine here. The big fish are manipulaing the share price to keep it down so they can accumulate at these lower prices. Don't panic, if your lacking your pair at the moment, just hold on and try and grow your pair. Fear is a powerful tool. Don't play into their hands.

The price is not going to get any lower. They might try and force it a bit more lower. But stay strong. Don't sell. You are not going to lose your money. Patience and persistancy pays off here. Remove your sell orders. And force these big players to accumulate at a higher price. Then watch the trend turn upwards.

We can all do this as long as we all work together. Don't let the short term satisfaction get the better of you. Delay your reward. If we all work together and not sell our shares and remove our sell orders. They will be forced to pay a higher price. And then from there just watch the price sky rocket.

If your in debt just hold out a bit longer, if you need the money try and find other sources of income in the meantime. Sell your car or get a small loan to keep you going if you need the money.

Don't be a victim to the manipulation. Hold tight and don't sell. Force the buyers to purchase at a higher price and then watch the profits rise for everybody.

The fundamentals are all there in place. But the stock market is mostly psychological. Have strong mind and a strong heart. Remove the fear as it clouds your judgement. Then you can see the picture as clear as day. Us little guys need to stay strong and unite together and force the big players to pay premium price. That way we can see the stock price increase and it will set off another upward trend.

Don't let your need or greed control you. Get into a state of Zen. Clear the mind. See this stock for what it is and don't let the short term spikes cause panic.

Strong mind and Strong hard. Stay strong. Let's do this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.004(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $30.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.8¢ $48.90K 1.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 180050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.