ASM 0.00% 61.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Dubbo, page-107

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Along with profit taking, I think one or more of the large short position holders has dug themself/themselves into a hole, and are using HFT to create additional downwards pressure on the SP, perhaps hoping to hit stop losses and/or trigger a selloff. TBH I'm hoping the SP falls a bit more, I want to buy back the shares I sold recently, but am too stubborn to pay more than I sold them for lol. Had a chance earlier today to buy for the same price but put my buy order a bit lower than I sold for, and wasn't watching at the time. Not too worried either way, though – am still holding a significant amount of ASM (it's all relative, of course), none of which will be sold any time soon (sorry, short position holders). I do like to have a little bit extra to trade with, though. Ah well, all good and I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Gotta say, ASM has been ridiculously good to me, and for that I am very grateful.

Regarding shorts, was surprised to see only 200k were covered on the 25th, thought we'd probably see the whole 1.1m (that were shorted on the 24th) covered. Again, I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.5¢ 60.5¢ $54.11K 88.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 48691 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 28708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.