Actually that article didn't have the black comments but this is...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Actually that article didn't have the black comments but this is what he said...
    “I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once,” he said. “Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field … They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!… Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”

You don't think that's ignorant?

At least you owned up to being a homophobe. I'm sick of this 'conservative' excuse. Being conservative means you personally not expecting everyone else to be like you and if they're not they're inhuman.

I don't promote gay rights, I promote understanding and accepting people for who they are as individuals.

Don't dress it up as anything but ignorant people abusing others for being different. Do you have any idea how offensive some posts made on HC are to those reading? No, of course not, nobody cares.

I'm sure quite a few get upset at me talking about rednecks, it's on purpose to try and get you to understand.

Treat everyone equally no matter the sex, race or persuasion. If you can't you are a dying breed that will hopefully fade away and let society mature.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.