duck shooting, page-11

1. 7,404 Posts.
    polski it's a shame that you posted that to be mischevious

and as far as this goes:
    "i reckon if you are brought up in the city and have no idea on hunting you shouldnt try and impose your beliefs on others, what next fishing?.

what the heck has being bought up in the city got to do with it?
    the orginal argument posted by polski has just being diverted.
    he made a fair point and all the subsequent posts here have side-stepped it
    i was actually thinking about this earlier on
    there is essentially no difference between going out on to the street and randomly shooting children.
    ducks feel pain just like humans do
    they have emotions, feel greif when their partner dies
    oh but we like to think we are so high and might and it is our god-given right to dominate and exploit all other species.
    people that think like that are, imo, essentially morons and i have no more respect for them than i do a pedophile, an abortionist, or a psychopath.

so if you want an eye for eye example toss a coin with the result being a) shoot their wives and their kids
    b) shoot them and perhaps set a pitbull on to them while they are dying (like other people that regard themselves as pig hunters do)

and as for fising
    lets stick a hook in your mouth, rabbitoh, and drag you along the road via a rope tied to a car.

the general condoning of cruelty to other beings is in part the result of mechanistic thinking
    anyone that has got a reasonable degree of wisdom can clearly see that it is immoral,
    voltaire, and many others, made perfect sense.

by engaging in such activities, to whatever degree, we force this cycle of ignorance to keep on going around and around
    why don't we spend some time considering that someone that butchers non-human animals for sport or/and food may well be reborn as someone that winds up doing the same thing to humans?

we all look down upon someone that murders other human, but regard it as ok if it is done to another species
    perhaps we could justify cannibalism?

i watched a movie by h g wells when i was a kid
    who were the morlocks?
    there is more to mr h g wells than meets the eye
    and only a fool would think that there is not more to this life than meets the eye

hell is very real, we choose to go there by the actions we are doing now.

and btw, i don't hate people that hurt and kill other beings, human or otherwise.
    we don't know our history
    we need to constantly take a good honest look at what we are doing, for our own sakes

sheesh?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.