duck shooting, page-12

1. 390 Posts.
    Well i don't take the subject lightly either Sarc....i was just interested to see the outcome,and naturally,as is always the case,there are those who think because you might live in the city,you don't know anything, and have no right to voice your concerns.

As i said in earlier,been there done that, and decided myself, it wasn't a humane way to kill an animal,particularly when most are no doubt just wounded,then there'd be those that are hit lightly, and keep flyin,suffering.

I just think it's a crap way to hunt.....and fair enough,people want their meat clean,then buy organic,or farm your own, or lassoo the bloody things, or don a mask and snorkel,swim under water and grab their legs.

I know people who shoot ducks, and they use all the fluffy arguments, but they never dare to say it's fun or it's a sport, which as far as the people i know,that's their motivation.

Pointless trying to stop anyone,it's their life, and they can work out for themselves if it's the way to go,but if i had my way i'd ban it,and let them work out some other way to catch them.

Some people just enjoy killing,it's them who i have no time for.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.