Duck Surprise..............

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Duck Surprise.........
    Seamus had been out hunting for 4 days and this was the first duck he had seen. He took careful aim as it flew towards him, firing his gun at the appropriate moment. Hit, it fell in a feathery tumbling shambles towards the ground, bouncing off a farmers barn before hitting the ground. Viewing his whereabouts, he recognised the farm belonged to his lifelong enemy Paddy. Not to be dissuaded he trudged towards the barn to pick up his duck. Unfortunately, Paddy was standing over it. “I’ve come to collect my duck,” said Seamus. “Over my dead body,” replied Paddy, “my property my duck”. The banter went back and forth like this for half an hour…….Finally Paddy proposed that a competition should determine the owner of the duck. “I suggest the old kick to the groin game. I kick you as hard as I can, then you, after recovering get the opportunity to do it to me……….Last person standing, keeps the duck, and I get to go first as it’s my property.” “Lets do it,” agreed Seamus, standing legs astride facing Paddy.Paddy drew back his leg, then sent it forward into Seamus’s groin with such force, the windows of the barn rattled……..Seamus screamed, cried and writhed of the ground for half an hour before he could stand up. “My turn, I believe,” croaked Seamus. Paddy looks him in the eye and says, “Nah, you can have the duck”………………

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.