NMT 0.00% 7.7¢ neometals ltd

dud stock

1. 735 Posts.
    This company has shown that they will not do anything positive for share holders, they would rather sponsor horse races in Perth than get the hands dirty and find employees for the gold mine up in Kalgoorlie. They in the time in the market place have hardly kicked a goal with the so called profitable gold mine which once Kingsrose controlled now in mothballs. They spent millions trying to get investors to believe they have a world class vanadium deposit but all they have to show for their money is next to nothing. They acquired another so called world class deposit in the lithium but do they try to develop it on the own? No of course not! They don't have the expertise to get that up and going so they call in the big boys to help them out. When will this little tiny company show to the market that they have the people on board who can start something and actually finish it, not pretend to be miners. Once again it shows to this investor that they have other motives for starting up this company other than giving positive returns to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.3¢ $26.27K 349.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86442 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 94578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.