AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

dudded, page-20

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Hudson123, management haven't failed, I have been buying into MNM for years now and sold none. Sure I am down but the funds I invested are funds I can afford to loose. I don't ramp the stock on Hotcopper either, nor do I have to show my frustration at the current share price like most of the posters on this thread are doing on Hotcopper. You Hudson and many others think of share price only and the profit or loss you are making, I am looking at the underlying assets, don't care about the share price. I only have to look at the assets they are accummulating, then look at the Market Cap and how the company is being managed and you dont need much brains to realize this stock has huge potential in the future. If it doesnt work out it doesnt work out. I have put %50,000 into MNM so far over the last 3 years so it is not a small amount of money I have invested. How much have you invested Hudson123? I havent bought any MNM for a long time now but if the current share price gets down to around 2 cents I would be stupid to overlook the opportunity but like I said it would be with funds I can afford to loose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.