AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

dudded, page-50

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "- Did Tony give the Elph a cushy job re. Tassie because he couldn't guarantee him a successful application.?

- Has the ALDP funding been canned??

- Have the Chinese come in with mountains of cash and the more Brown Coal you have pinned the better for your shareholders?

- Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes that we know?Bookmark and Share"

Hi Jakattack,

I am probably not the best person to ask but I love giving my opinion as we all know...

Firstly- I try to look at the basics when it comes to shares. I love a new sector/technology/untouched diamond in the rough because that's where the largest reward lies IMO...

You don't get rich following the sheep. You look longer term and try predict something before it actually happens...

eg,,,,Brown coal Pilbara, ALDP, demand of brown coal exploding takes a vision and a longer term view IMO

I love no debt, low cash burn, management who continue to do what they say even though there are delays and a management that holds plenty.....

"- Did Tony give the Elph a cushy job re. Tassie because he couldn't guarantee him a successful application.?"

I have very little in depth knowledge about the Elf, I understand he is a very smart and wealthy man who has a large interest/steak in Exergen....That ike the other Exergen backers gives me confidence. Who you know is a big factor in this life so being in with Abbott must be a bonus IMO

- Has the ALDP funding been canned??

I do not think so....I have heard nothing to make me thing ALDP is canned but anything is possible. IMO it was delayed due to gov change, red tape and these things inevitably take longer than expected IMO....Much to much time and money has been invested so far and the benefits to Vic and Oz seem to huge to miss out on this opportunity IMO

"- Have the Chinese come in with mountains of cash and the more Brown Coal you have pinned the better for your shareholders?"

The owners of brown coal are not reliant or leveraged to one Tech. If the demand for brown coal grows the value of MNM's brown coal will increase accordingly IMO
    Look at all the new Techs popping up in this sector? Are they all chasing a fairy tale or have they seen an opportunity? A farmer who owns a fertile property does not need to be a good farmer to fetch a good price for his land IMO. location, size and infrastructure do matter when it comes to mining IMO

"- Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes that we know?"

IK just acquired more brown coal in LV at no up front cost just a royalty of 80 cents per ton?? why would he keep accumulating brown coal if he wasn't bullish or had a plan?

We continue to see more news about Shanghai Electric, geelong port expansion.....
    Greens continue to complain about new brown coal projects in LV

I think the news will come....I think its just taking longer than expected....

MNM has several irons, about 1.5 million cash......

Mt Mulligan is still progressing as far as we have been told so I assume that its still progressing?

We have lots of gold at GC/Coronation and I assume its still there and near surface

Just because the Exergen/ALDP news is late, doesn't meant its all over IMO

sorry for the ramble, too much free time today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.