AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

dudded, page-72

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    BR - I, and I am sure most of the readers of these forums, appreciate your research skills.

I read somewhere that there were 70+ BC upgrade techs around the world and, as you have concluded, a growing number are moving to commercial operations.

As far as I am concerned, the more that get their techs to commercial status the merrier, whether they be Aussie techs or not.

IK was involved in the BCE tech CHTD with Exergen and has been in the coal game since 1980.

In 2008, he assumes the role of MNM and steers away from phosphate and starts accumulating BC tenements in Vic for MNM now to be the largest tenement holder of BC in Vic.

Now, IK is either highly delusional collecting all this worthless BC ground or one wiley cat who through his years in the industry and experience with a "clean coal" tech realised many years ago that one day in the future BC will become a valued, sought after, exportable commodity.

MNM have at least 1 billion tonnes of BC and maybe up to 10x that amount at a current MC value of 1c BC per tonne in the ground.

It may take 1 year...it may take 10 years...but BC will be valued at more than 1c per tonne eventually...gees...even the boys from EL 5210 will get 40c per tonne in ground once upgraded and sold.

Anyone who has met IK and spoken with him at length about coal and the future of it...I'd say "delusional" is not a word that comes to mind.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.