BOA 0.00% 2.0¢ boadicea resources limited

Dudded ??

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It is only my opinion but I think IGO has totally dudded BOA share holders with this offer. The initial upfront fee of $5.5M is nowhere near the true value of BOA's mineral leases and should be much higher.
    The late Mr Dudley valued the company's leases at $20M or more. His valuations were based on acreage held, similar other deals and a slight mark up for the old property adage of "Location". Bear in mind that IGO has already paid $20M each to Mr Creasy and Windward Resources for groups of mineral leases which Mr Dudley often referred to as "moose pasture". If we look at the recent deal IGO did with Matsa for their drilled out piece of land south of Nova, it still looks superior to BOA's offer.
    So if the deal goes through BOA will be left with a few million cash at bank and a few very ordinary tenements still left in the artillery. As for Fraser Range South and Southern Hills - if there was any decent prospectivity there, I am certain IGO would have included them in their offer.
    In summary if this deal is approved, BOA's share holders will end up with:
    • a special unfranked dividend of 8 cents/share which will be added to share holder tax returns and taxed at marginal rates
    • shares in a company which will have a few million $$ cash at bank but with no great prospects to spend it on
    • a wing and a prayer that IGO will find something on the leases purchased at some future time
    • there is every possibility that when BOA's shares go ex-entitlement, the share price will drop by 8 cents or more

As stated, this is only my opinion and I am interested to see if any other share holders have a similar view. I think we are selling the "jewels in the crown" for far less than they are worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 317992 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 28768 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.