KAR 2.65% $1.47 karoon energy ltd

dude where's my kar !!

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Should b an interesting week for KAR.

Last week its SP closed at $6.67. SP at $6.72 will see it break the mkt cap of $1 billion this morning.

They've come a long way, since listing in June 2004 after drilling that first Earth-worm Well. Allright then monday morning trivia for all & sundry !!

For those who came in late, Megascolides is a prehistoric giant earthworm & Poseidon is known as the god of ????? (small things or big things) ;)

Think we all know the answer to this Billion Dollar Question. (no 50:50 or lifeline's here please)

Took them 5 years to get here with just 148.8m shares!! Makes a very interesting case-study. The rise of Karoon Gas. Considering that there's another mob from a town near Lakes Entrance that made it to the League of Extra-Ordinary Explorers!!

More free research. This is a trifecta of discoveries for the Browse Basin in recent times:

1) WPL discovered a 110m gross thick gas column at Martell-1 after drilling 4 dusters at Pluto. (which reminds me to monitor their Vampire well just north of KAR's acreage, in Brazil later in the year)

2) Inpex-Total JV, discovered 72m gross gas column at Mimia-1, north of Ichthys.

3) KAR already have a 191m+ gross gas column at P#1.

The '+' worries me. Have they called TD too early or will they move to the next location, I dont know the answer.

Will find out later.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.040(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.47 $10.74M 7.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15772 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.