KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

dudley going to canada

1. 683 Posts.
    Yet to confirm this - but i'm pretty sure Dudley is going to Canada either next week or the following for a miner's / investor's exhibition. On his agenda will no doubt be highlighting King's world class deposit in Queensland and massive MoS2 grades to the Canadian market who have a strong understanding of Molly more so than the local domestic market here.

Its a bold prediction, but I'm predicting we wil see $1.50 in a months time. The flow of assay results from the lab over the comming weeks plus the Canadian trip will bolster this one skywards. If we get some foreign funds pumped into Kings we could see a huge rise. Still dumbfounded as to why people are offloading at these leves when the potential is absolutely massive. We saw how easy it broke the $1.00 - within minutes 900k traded and bang up she went.

Where still yet to see a +5 mill volume day at these levels. All the breakouts have been from around 2 mill.

We've still got a long long way up. Hang on King's holders and enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.