DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Due a re-rate very soon, page-11

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    To be honest my investment here is a bit of a hedge against Aussie dollar and global market weakness. (mostly I'm in cash-Aussie) With the bottom falling out of oil/coal/iron ore, china slow down, domestic building and construction contraction, well I think Turnbull/Libs will have to work damn hard to keep Australia out of recession in the coming year. Big call but ball is about to get rolling with small iron ore producers to start shutting down, - associated layoffs etc. Pretty depressing, and I hope Australia does innovate it's way out as the big dog recently implied.

On another note, I just spent some time in ol Blighty. Great country, amazing history and culture, but got to say even if the Aussie cricket side were ranked last, and the Australian financial system went into melt down- you'd still have to give Australia the nod regards lucky countryness. When George Harrison sung "here comes the sun" he was dreaming or on acid!

I see George Soro's has given his nod to gold producers in this environment. Interesting interview on Bloomberg. Scathing about pretty much all else, chuckling away the way he does. Good on ya George. Honestly don't care if this investment fails on marco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.