BSG bolnisi gold nl

Yet more confirmation (in my mind) that the deal was shopped...

1. 47,086 Posts.
    Yet more confirmation (in my mind) that the deal was shopped around by our directors and that, rather than a takeover, it's more of a "Take me, please!"

Hmmm..What hasn't Norm told us about Palmerejo? Why is he so keen to get it off his hands?

That's interesting BH. There has always been more than a whiff of desperation about this, (CDE s/holders have never been keen) and when I rang the company a month ago they seemed to be saying their non Palmarejo leases had no value (why weren't we told this?) and alluded to problems ahead coming into production. There is an obvious lack of the required skills among the directors which Gammon Lake picked out early. You remember they didn't give an inch when negotiating with Norm.

CDEs price has dropped 25% since the announcement (another 9c tonight) yet our directors are still chasing the deal. Is there a case here for ASIC insisting on full disclosure?

The punters seem to have woken up to this. Even 10k sell orders knocked the price down a peg yesterday there are so few buyers. It's starting to stink like old fish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.