KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Have you talked to the ASX, i believe you csn lodge complaints...

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Have you talked to the ASX, i believe you csn lodge complaints with them??? Or even talk to David about your concerns. If you wanted to talk to ASIC you probably want some independent advice. To be honest im happy that the concept of CertainID appears to have progressed from a concept. I would love a follow up update with some detail with how it blends with CSIRO,s Data 61.

This could be huge, sure a long path but a start. I am a little bit disappointed by the market reaction ie lack of but hope some more detail will be teleased. Dont forget there has been so liitle trading this year and just a trickle has seen the SP been smashed. I agree as well that the market needs confidence after so much inactivity with Isity and othet contracts that it be great seeing directors buying up.

I am happy to keep on asking the questions to the board and will be continuing to do so. To be honest though my focus hasnt been Isity especially after the last AGM where in a round about way suggested wasnt there focus although when PB started talking about a new company thought something was going on which needed answers .

Lets hope we see a turn around. It be about time. Good luck. i know this hasnt been helpful. Im actually happy CertainID has a start and love to see some facts soon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.