CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

due diligence

1. dtr
    502 Posts.
    There were a lot of good points in the BRR Interview.

But I'd like to point out that Anglo American completed Due Dilligence on Conti to approve the BBBEE partnership.

So, we've had Due Dilligence from;
    Anglo American
    KORES
    EDF
    Barclays/ABSA
    Kumba

We've had Mike Kilbride and Johan Bloemsma join the team and they wouldn't come on board unless Conti were going places.
    All of these companies and Non-Execs have supported management, their strategy and business plan.

We've sold all of our export coal before we even produce it.
    CCL has two marketing agreements in place – one with EDF Trading Limited (“EDF”) and the other with a major coal exporter.
    Under its agreement with EDF, EDF markets all export coal produced from Ferreira Mine (including third party supplies), Vlakvarkfontein Mine, Penumbra and De Wittekrans Projects, and Project X and Vaalbank.
    The EDF agreement is valid for 20 years commencing 1 January 2011. In terms of the agreement, EDF will take all export coal that CCL can produce over the 20 year period.
    EDF is able to absorb all the RB1-specification coal that CCL is able to produce and supply for the export market.

Unsure holders - DO NOT BE PARTED FROM YOUR SHARES BY A TRADER TRYING TO BE "YOUR FRIEND".
    Buy and Sell on your own terms after doing your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.