TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Seaeagle, if I'm reading correctly between the lines, I'm with...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    Seaeagle, if I'm reading correctly between the lines, I'm with you, I too would prefer for deals to be thought over for a longer period of time because the amount of demand and production of graphite is not limitless so who we choose to commit our resource to should be thoroughly thought through to make sure we extract the maximum amount of value from each deal and tonne of ore mined.

However, when you look at the deal on face value it it really does seem like one that would be too hard to refuse, but more importantly I think Brad knew that he needed to ink a first deal soon to de-risk the project and get some runs on the board and credibility from the market. How we allocate our remaining 100-200k tonnes of production I think will be thought through much more strategically and take a little more time than the first, and who knows, down the track this current deal may even be mutually extinguished once the marketplace becomes a little more dynamic and different opportunities present themselves to both parties, so I wouldn't get too caught up on it but it's an important thing that we have something, which validates the worth of the project!
    Last edited by trythree: 06/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $736 73.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622740 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 186175 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.