TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

due dilligence, page-2

1. 1,373 Posts.
    I think your investment is entirely secure Klaas. I see the principal impediment to a deal being announced before now as being the decision to divest the unwanted components of TFS either by TXT prior to sale to TZL (or some other group) or by TZL prior to organising the structure for NASDAQ float. They both do not want low profit fastener divisions but would need about half the TFS divisions for an Intevia-based future growth company able to supply the development resources to expand the applications more centrally (and profitably) than by simply licensing new applications. We have all seen the range of possible applications and the release of the units for use by industrial designers for incorporation into new applications will still necessitate complex manufacture. It is in the interests of TZL to be a direct part of that rather than just living off license fees. I agree thay could become another Microsoft in this putative guise although I am not sure I would equate Microsoft (little more than a sales company now) with a truly innovative outfit like TZL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.