ABI ambri limited

re: (not) due for a bounce, one to watch! Ousia, Many thanks for...

1. 40 Posts.
    re: (not) due for a bounce, one to watch! Ousia, Many thanks for your thoughts, I will take a look at the products that you mention. Is detection in these based on colorimetric assay?

I think that the advantages that the ICS biosensor technology offers is significant and will prove itself in time (ie low-cost, accuracy, platform technology, multi-test on a single sample).

The previous hospital evaluation was only meant to test the function of the Sensidx and not intended to provide accurate quantitative test results. The first generation cartridge, used in these tests, was not a success and the current external evalution is with a second generation cartridge.

The sensidx apparatus is, I believe, a first iteration. The markets aimed at by biosensor enterprises will require small hand-held mobile units.

The inability to obtain US bioterrorism funding was a setback, however, the relationship with Biosensor Enterprises has removed the need for external funding to make progress, as the recent announcement of silicon chip research indicates. Also, the management strength of these partners has already proved invaluable to Ambri and I am sure that in future the marketing side will be similar.

As for delays, I do not think that progress is significantly delayed and the delays may be attributable to others outside of Ambri even (i.e. pilot production line). They have made it on budget and, as the press release announcement yesterday indicates, seem very confident going into external evaluations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.