ABI ambri limited

re: (not) due for a bounce, one to watch! Ousia, I suggest you...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: (not) due for a bounce, one to watch! Ousia, I suggest you call Dr Bruce Cornell, he went through nearly all those companies you mentioned at last years AGM, they are old science compared to AMBRI digital platform, AMBRI is a true digital biosensor platform, the others are not, i-stat is very old science, congratulations to them, they have devloped old science to very end, i=stat product is essentially blotting paper. AMBRI failed last time because the plastic they were using in the cartridge was reacting with the biosensor. You sound like a burnt AMBRI shareholder from the past. The previous management team sucked and stuffed up big time. AMBRI is a true digital platform, Get on the phone a do some calling around to those in the know, ie: Radio Physics at the CSIRO and AMBRI themselves. Dow Corning themselves have even publicly stated that the AMBRI ICS is the most advanced and most patented protected biosensor system in the world. Of course there will always be others in development, if we took your attitude we would never progress. Maybe you should buy AMBRI now at .30c instead of the huge hit you had to take when you owned in the $1 range and lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.