BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Still no takersHmmLooked into it a litlle more and whats...

1. 574 Posts.
    Still no takers

Hmm

Looked into it a litlle more and whats significant is that the golden cross produced last trading day coincided with the crossing of resistance (or ex-support point of 8.1c) comfortably and closed strongly with good support

market depth still 2.5 to 1 sell to buy but as we know this is not indicative and can quickly reverse in less than half a session of trading

In order not to be delusional to myself or try to convince myself of a rise, i am asking forumnited versed in TA to criticise the analysis

SB2000 and nana, where are you?

Disclosure
    My average is now less than 7c and selling now for a significant profit is stupid i reckon cause the more i look at the indicators, the more convinced i am of a possible significant upturn

If the is good volume and another price rise, i reckon we need to get past resistance @ 10 and then a major one @ 13.5 before the dreamers think about 20c or thereabouts

As they say, coinciding with possible MtCarbine ann, the holes in the Swiss cheese is slowly lining up

Got a crapload @5.7c but i reckon the public is generally bullish about this company and more profits are to be made

In this bearish market, one would think, why the hell wont you take $30K+ profits? Well good Q, apart from the fundamentals and the charts, i never felt so good about a junior miner for quite a while. If it drops again, well then you could say i was silly BUT i can tell you i will not regret this although would probably be a little melancholic

Anyhoo TAs please, downramping or upramping is ok provided its supported by what you think is good evidence

Thanks in advance guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.