MKO 0.00% 7.0¢ metaliko resources limited

due for a rerate, page-3

1. 12,893 Posts.
    I expect the overhang will be quickly absorbed early this week. MKO will be a stock to watch on my list posted on the DT thread tomorrow morning:

Metaliko Resources Limited: MKO In the final week of February the company released some excellent drilling results from RC drilling at the Anthill Gold Project. The program intersected very broad zones of gold mineralization including 44m @ 2.4g/t Au from 56m, 32m @ 1.81g/t Au from 89m, 15m @ 2.34g/t Au from 46m, 19m @ 1.47g/t Au from 49m and 11m @ 2.33g/t Au from 89m (End of Hole). These results point to the existence of a significant gold resource at Anthill. Resource calculations will be undertaken during March subject to the availability of resource consultants. I suspect UBS has 1.5m shares to go before they are finished selling. Given recent volumes, that could be absorbed in the next two trading days, or sooner if more buyers enter the market, after which I expect a substantial re-rating to occur. News Due: Initial resource calculations for the Anthill and Goongarrie mineralization. Interpretation of the 11,000 line kilometres of high resolution aeromagnetic surveys conducted in February. Details of further drilling programs at the company's gold projects. Price Target: There is a pennant which has formed from the recent high of 25.5 cents. A breakout to the upside gives a target of 35 cents. Once the line of stock from UBS is cleared I expect this target to be achieved in quick time. Disclosure: Holding MKO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.