MKO 0.00% 7.0¢ metaliko resources limited

due for a rerate, page-87

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Chintukim et al,
    i thank you for your compliments but i must reiterate that the profits that you guys made were primarily due to the understanding of your risk/reward propositions. I, in turn, have also learned a fair bit from other posters and "hearts" on various aspects of trading that i never even knew existed. This forum is really a good place for likeminded individuals to gather intelligence on certain companies...i, for one, have been given red flags on numerous companies that i had wanted to put my hard earned in...only to be put in line by another poster to check my DD.

After careful deliberation, i am also in agreement with some posters who have claimed that i have a tendency to "ramp" certain stocks. Perhaps my passion and research comes off in this very likeness and as such i will try to be much more aware of my posts from this moment on. Sometimes it is hard for me to hold back as my experience dictates on most occasions that there are bargains to be had.

In relation to MKO, i will be keeping some powder dry and buying more shares on down days...i foresee the markets on another rally next week.

Thanx once again for your kind words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.