ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Well there is the update. Looks like Peter and Ian may be a...

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Well there is the update. Looks like Peter and Ian may be a little disappointed with the market response to their results however I feel they may have contributed to the poor response due to investors believing the sampling would be similar to the original samples taken.

I will definitely be holding what I have as I believe these next batch of samples will have close to the grades we are looking for. The drilling results will be interesting and really that is what is needed to take this further.

I think they should get that trial mining set up and just start smashing through the mineralization. Grades will be known as they are producing gold and making cash. Clearly it has gold as they say and I remember they said it was about 90% recoverable from gravity processing.

I don't see the point of doing grab samples, just get a small plant up and going and show that gold can be produced. Others have narrow high grade deposits and have gone down that route e.g) CGM : and it seems to be paying of with high grades proven with production while drilling and continued exploration is continuing.

Seems like this announcement may have been as a response of all the negative sentiment towards certain resolutions being passed. I still think more has to be shown before cash starts rolling in for directors. If investors are making money then directors should be rewarded but ATM that is definitely not the case.

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 8046105 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.