TNC 1.37% 3.7¢ true north copper limited

DUKE EXPLORATION LIMITED DEX IPO Analysis, page-4

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3989
    Yep - I am here for Bundarra (Mt Flora area in particular)and Prairie Creek, I have had my eye out for Mt Flora for years and have finally found a vehicle and a team who are drilling straight away which is nice. Have a look at the IGR on the DEX web site - quality consultants used there.

At Bundarra (Mt Flora) there is enough sulphides to have some confidence in their use of the matching 2DIP and 3D IP with VTEM to drill those targets almost immediately, late time conductors everywhere, with a bit of luck this looks like it could be a few good drill holes away from a Mt Carlton Au-Ag-Cu type discovery.

Prairie Creek also look seriously under explored to me.

Both prospects have been partly explored, but anytime anyone started to get some decent drill hits, either the metals market tanked, or other corporate priorities intervened and the ground was dropped.

I wouldn't worry too much about Red Hill - its an early stages long shot but pretty prospective ground and somewhere cooler to work in summer than central QLD, and I wouldn't place much value in the ERM JV - ERM would be hard pressed finding their own arse with two hands given their exploration track record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $32.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $34.01K 918.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 128328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.