STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

I attended the IGO meeting today.Unlike Mondays meeting Chris...

1. 48 Posts.
    I attended the IGO meeting today.

Unlike Mondays meeting Chris Bonwick is excited about the prospects of a large nickel find at Duketon but insists that it is very early days. He says the channel has a width of 200metre as compared to IGOs Long mine of 90metres.
    At this stage he does not know how big the resource is but there are very promising TEM locations that they want to target with drilling.
    They would like to have been far further advanced in exploring this new resource however they have been frustrated with delays.
    First.....they have only received their licence last week. They would have been foolish to commit large sums of money without this documentation.
    Secondly and thirdly and so on.......they have had a long brush with the Laverton Shire obtaining permission for establishing a camp with all the associated sewerage, water, power etc. They have also had to submit environmental strategies and have had to get aboriginal permissions.
    They are about to begin drilling. I think he said they would be using three rigs.
    I should also like to give this info as reassurance. The IGO exploration team has recently been recognised as the worlds best. Chris Bonwick DOES NOT exaggerate. This is a project he wants to get up to speed.

I would like to add one more opinion to my report on the AGM. I happened to recognise a gentleman at todays meeting that I had seen and briefly acknowledged at the STB gathering. He says that he is a major shareholder in STB and has been associated with the board for a while. He recalls being the only shareholder at a previous AGM. These are his words. The board may appear rough diamonds but they go about their tasks honestly and have plenty of mining skills to draw upon.
    He agreed that this potash project is far too large for the present STB but thinks that they are bright enough to bring in all the necessary expertise......and to expand the board to cope with new eventualities as they appear on the horizon. He hoped that STB will not be taken over while the share price is so low.
    Regards, James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.