NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Definitely some resistance at this point, can't see it dipping...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Definitely some resistance at this point, can't see it dipping much lower. Yes it might be a few weeks at least before the report or any other news but there is still limits to how low this can go!
    Got a bit of spare cash that I will pop in tomorrow, but cept for that I'm happy with anything under 4.2 for when my money comes in.

We know there is gas there, and what appears to be commercial levels. Either we go through to production or someone buys us out. So in my honest opinion, you will make a profit from here...even though it will take possibly quite some time.
    IMO this company, though it barely means anything in the big wide world, will be the defining company for me.

It will either perform how I am hoping/expecting/wishing, which will honestly set me up with extremely strong foundations for the rest of my life. (at this price with the money i will be carrying 1.2mil shares, $120k at 10c..$240 at 20c...even if we barely nudge the 10cent mark, a 22yo first year uni student with $120k in the bank...that's a pretty good start I feel!)

Or things won't go so well and I will lose my cash, to which it will be a lesson learnt. One I can easily recover from but a lesson I will never forget.

I truly am excited, and who could hold that against me... I feel totally comfortable with my investment choice, and I will silence all the critics who thought I was being silly with the share market, it's just up to mother earth now on how this will go and how far it will eventually crawl upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.