GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

dumb or dumber

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Seen as a few people are a bit upset about what is the Gods honest truth this is directed at the long term shareholders who know what this ride has been like.

Venting yes! Chipping away yes ! There are no rewards prizes for failure !
    If you check my prior posts I've always been and optimist with this company and only recently become a realist.

I here some say well put a stop a little hard to do when your running more CRs then a junkie in a pawnshop at Kingscross!

You do your due diligence you contact the company you get the reassurance then you make the decision.

I've not tried to offend or beat down anybody on this forum but to make them aware.

You decide
    Am I dumb in the belief of the information, the information mind you that you make the investment decision remember mine plant ebike plus what ever happened to that American battery developer and costs associated.

Or Am I Dumber for reinvesting into the company that the offended people on this forum believe In so much to recover the costs I lost as an investor are you happy with a board who up until now have not been very supportive of the investors . To say the least remember the first extension and so on disrespectful and poor considering what's happened.

A beating drum it may be, a saving grace for any new investors it might be.Until they recognize the position they have put us In , In a professional manor ill push on.

I don't roll !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.