GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

dumb or dumber , page-5

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    reality is simple .... they quit all operations in Au while having 100% of them in china (as major lit feed supplier)

none can be successful now in law enforceability .... not even Au authorities

executive directors are only chinese

I bet 100% of my savings they are misleading, at least basing my bet on local news, which - every time I let them surface - are almost immediately removed out

as I bet the plant is currently on halt for environmental and efficency works

if those news are true, as I believe, then all their recent news releases and reports are fabricated

in order to prove my findings wrong they should invite shareholders on plant site for as long as they like when they like .... I am inviting them to do so since a while but they don't .... why ? my proposal is investors' friendly .... there's nothing wrong with it ....

alternatively, they could solve this issue out by hiring an international auditor - hired by audit committe - independent vis a vis current board and official auditors, allowed to visit the plant as to check suppliers / clients list and orders, as all local bank accounts ....

apart from the news I found and posted here from time to time, GXY does not exist in china news system at any local, provincial, regional or national level .... impossible if up and running

I am raising red flags as to pressure them address real issues in favour of fair investors .... transparency is king .... gxy is among the most untransparent companies listed in Au ... as most of chinese companies listed in any foreign country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.