LYC 3.55% $6.27 lynas rare earths limited

Dumb question, page-6

1. 6,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008

China’s BYD Unveils European E-Mobility Expansion Strategy; Targets Norway With SUV

Byd2

BYD Europe has announced its strategy to introduce passenger cars in Europe, alongside plans to bring e-Truck ranges and the new BYD LCV to the European market. It will initially introduce the full-electric BYD ‘Tang’ compact SUV to the Norwegian market.

The BYD ‘Tang’ EV600 boasts a 520km (373 miles) range.

A Chinese hybrid-electric SUV made by BYD. Jengtingchen/Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA

The electric vehicle revolution will come from China, not the US

Jack Barkenbus, Vanderbilt University

May 14, 2019 6.45am EDT

The electric vehicle revolution is coming, but it won’t be driven by the U.S. Instead, China will be at the forefront.

My research on EVs, dating back a decade, convinces me that this global transformation in mobility, from petroleum-fueled vehicles to electric ones, will come sooner than later. The shift is already happening in China, which is the world’s largest automobile market, with 23 million cars sold in 2018. As Western countries approach peak car ownership, there are still hundreds of millions of Chinese families that don’t own a car at all – much less two or more.

Many of them are buying electric cars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.27
Change
0.215(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.30 $6.08 $6.719M 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 16907 $6.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 10859 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.