LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

"where are our regulators?"... was that meant to be a joke??...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    "where are our regulators?"... was that meant to be a joke?? lol... I don't buy this arrogant power trip by the Malaysians, we're talking about trying to run a company not a friggin chess game. The amount of money people have lost is not justified because of a few clueless idiots. I was impressed with how Barnett handled the protestors that had laid themselves accross the road trying to stop the trucks coming through up in the Kimberly. Got them out, had them arrested and announced the project WILL go ahead. Simple. We are dealing with a bunch of clowns. Maybie we better try to convince Barnett to go and give Najib on how to handle the time wasting greenies, i mean really, they seem to have a lot of time on their hands to prance around protesting, don't these people work?? The problem here is that the people with power don't quite understand how to use their power. This has not been handled right from the minute they started their crap over there. Tell them where to shove it and start again. Waited this long, what's another couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.