VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I am not sure of the accuracy of the information. The comment...

1. 537 Posts.
    I am not sure of the accuracy of the information. The comment about side wall cores and the 44-45 degree API oil are questionable as the well has not reached TD yet and logs have not been run, therefore no sidewall cores have been cut. The same with the oil gravity-unless a DST was run and the results were not reported. I did not read in the earlier posting about setting an additional string of casing. The possibility of results above the ones initially presented 30%POS is greater with the good gas show, but the upper zone was to have been oil. Not enough information is really available. The lease position shown on the presentation is about 960 acres next to the mapped salt dome. I do not know the spacing, but this would limit the number of wells as shown on the north side of the dome. The proposed well is between two dry holes, which limits the areal extent on the prospect.
    The prospect does look more promising, but with out a lot of additional information such as the farm out details, geological information and seismic map and deal terms extra care must be exercised

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.