ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Dummy accounts & Promotion campaigns, page-6

1. 6,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    A get together of all parties for a game of golf - perhaps St Andrews would suffice - pretty neutral ground and some lovely caddies and JW GOLD for those hom give up after a few holes - would resolve all at the 19TH hole.

All these company presentations costing a very large amount of monies and there appears absolutely nothing in way of face time with the global partners - it is costing a great deal - not just these presentations which essentially deliver nothing (and I again point out - absolute zero media - absolute zip on that pathetic Sydney presentation - nontheless a great time - expensive time enjoyed by top dogs and many - you know what I mean - gov can not do anymore) . The BS about different locations - off takers - financiers - book runners - Thailand magnificent actually - great golf courses I believe - affordable and those caddies for corporate golf days - only what I hear - and the families can enjoy a traditional massage - som tum and pad thai - the only culture they may experience from their 'holiday" - expenses!

Perhaps better to keep the status quo - keep offering timelines - "shortly" re GE which is a cracker by a senior management person after his previous BS on FID and financial close timelines - sorry sidetracked - and keep on keeping on in Australian true spirit od "CAPITAL RAISING" - to fund their well being.

Geeez I wish I could get paid a fortune on telling persons what I am going to do "SHORTLY".

Anyway have to wait for their freebies structure first I assume - for which they are in prime position to announce shortly - then they will deliver and pick up those freebies so easily on pretense otherwise - no game of golf required - or som tum with prik and barak mak mak - arroy D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $23.60K 147.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 691600 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 548423 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.