BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Dump Bubs

1. 197 Posts.
    To whom it may concern: (listen up Board)

I knew u guys are good at telling story.

When u guys signed the deal with Red, i cannot see they are selling ur products at their online store.

When u guys signed the deal with Brillite, It does not own 2000 B&M stores in China.

When u guys said CFDA registration was processing on 3rd Q report, it actually just lodged by end of Q4.

When u guys started to CR, u placed PCA & Bell in the core interest regardless of rest shareholders,

When u guys say Bubs goat milk is made in Australia, the ingredients are imported from overseas.

When u guys said Q-Q growth was more than 30% vs previous year, the actually sale only increased 4% (how possible? what did u guys do in the past 8 months? Its unbelievable)

When u guys said our channel builds to access China is much efficient than any other IF companies as well as B&M store is the key to success in China, Bubs lost $5M in FY17. Nevertheless, A2 settled a record profits in its history.
    -Why? Coz A2 placed DAIGOU into their channel sales. Bubs, Bellamy, Blackmore and MG are f.... made loss in FY17. Why, u guys all ignore this most effective method. If there is a bridge ahead of you, should u go across it instead of jumping into river?

There is no reasons that other institutional investors are happy with this CR, Just dump this share below .45 cents. Give bubs a lesson.
    Last edited by Rampagekiller: 31/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $253.5K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 252361 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 431737 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.