AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

lets get serious guys, if AGO paid their debt, sold all off...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    lets get serious guys, if AGO paid their debt, sold all off their assets they'd be sitting on how much? 100m-200m?

then find another commodity or mineral to mine with more sustainable profit margins and ann to the market they are fully funded to start building a mine, do you think the market would have a more positive outlook going forward than it currently does?

ask yourself would this see more value to shareholders than the current plan of over $50m debt after paying for CD and current $6 profit p/t which is probably lower right now and maybe decreasing to the point of no return? what have shareholders got to look forward to under this business model? bugger all I dare say, besides sitting there and praying for IO prices to not drop a single dollar from here.

I would suggest the answer to AGO's problems is a simple 'cut the crap management', stop trying to plug the hole, sell everything NOW, you're almost becoming worthless AGAIN, sell it all now, cut as many jobs as you can along with all the other overheads you can until you find a decent resource and build a bloody mine while you can, and bring some value to shareholders, because you're becoming a laughing stock(pun intended), sure this is easier said than done, but what's the alternative? to milk the old crippled cow until it dies? get real how long have you been in the IO business yet look at your all-in-cash-costs today, they're pathetic
    Last edited by ohreally: 18/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.