NAL 0.00% 0.6¢ norwood abbey limited

JB,Thats my inclination but I do try and keep an open mind to...

1. 1,539 Posts.
    JB,
    Thats my inclination but I do try and keep an open mind to other viewpoints.
    Where I think they are suffering at the moment is that the sp was pushed up largely by traders and not investors. Traders have a much more short term view of a stock and often cant carry whilst businesses just get on and do business in accordance with their bus.plans/models.
    There is an amazing thirst for press releases, to perpetuate interest in a stock like NAL, and as soon as as the ann.s slow up the sp tumbles.
    The reality here is that they have appointed a consultant to enable the London listing, apparently the same guy who facilitated Novogen(?) and that process just takes time!
    They have stated their timetable very clearly and were hoping for a Jan/Feb listing for the Immunology business. Half yearly accounts will be available within a month and contained therein should be the results of the LADS production/sales etc.
    I think its a credit to these guys that they havent continuously dripped ann.'s to the market just to prop sp, besides long term that just causes frustration to holders who see that as business inactivity if milestones slip, as they often do in the real world.
    Just my views as a long term holder, who intends to remain a long term holder!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.