A2M 1.27% $5.60 the a2 milk company limited

No emotional attachment to A2M, it's not my baby, it's just...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    No emotional attachment to A2M, it's not my baby, it's just another business with good numbers and good potential. When I first read their IPO without income statement and cash flow statement, I thought it was a joke and that it was too much of a speculation. A2M had since already grown from a speculative stock (which I reluctant to buy at sub $2) into a growth stock with a healthy income statement and a matching cash flow statement plus a strong balance sheet.
    If you keep looking back, you would think A2M raises too quickly and is a bubble, but to me there was more risk to buy A2M back at $2 in 2016 than now.
    There was a lot more unknown back then than today.
    Don't be fooled by my sentiment, I'm looking forward to a bigger correction.
    I remember one HC member used to tease people for dreaming A2M to hit market cap as big as banks (We are already bigger than BOQ, Bendigo & Adelaide).
    I advise the naysayers to check Danone who held $40b USD MC with Operating Margin sitting at 15%( which many consider as excellent) and compare that with A2M, we have around 32% Operating Margin and we are still a very juvenile company.
    Let's assume we are seeing competitors in the A2 space, A2M is still making a huge profit per tin sold and as you know, the shelves on the supermarket are still empty!
    The margin reflects that A2m has:
    1. the ability to drive operating cost down and/or
    2. Strong pricing power

A2M has consistently been building this moat, a very rare trait for publicly listed company, Company with such high EPS and OP% can usually seek fund easily from Private Equities and thus do not need to raise fund from public and be under strict scrutiny by Corporate governance. A great company like A2M do not come by very often to retail investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.60
Change
0.070(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.56 $5.64 $5.54 $7.447M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3244 $5.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.61 2113 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.