AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

dump the br deal, page-2

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2284
    just had a peep back at the requirements the bank wanted for the $58m and I can't see where the requirement is for there to be RESERVE status on the resource AVB has.

Face it, the BR deal did nothing to ignite the SP, indeed it has thrown up more questions than it has provided answers.

Having said that, maybe the board was testing the market to see what the BR deal would do to the SP, and now they can see that it had no impact, are now doing away with the royalty deal and making a full placement to BR (or someone else) instead. Maybe that was always the plan. After all, the royalty deal was freaking lousy anyway for AVB. And the requirement to get to reserve status would have added many months to the timetable. By doing a full CR should immediately start the building of the plant.

My bet is that BR will get the full placement.

I am not concerned about dilution of 250m shares to raise $20m @ 8 cents. Its only adding another 22% to the register.

$12m for AN and $8m to sure up PB resource is a fantastic outcome.

It further adds stability to the register by putting in another cornerstone investor.

I see no negatives here, and I don't care that the board has said minimal dilution. IMO, 22% is not huge, and falls within the scope of what minimal means.

Just my 2 cents worth.

DYOR.

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.