EVN 1.11% $3.64 evolution mining limited

Dump the Trump...Buy Gold?

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The recent stock market rally in Equities is nothing more than a mirage & FOMO.
    It is less than a week ago the President Elect pacified the market with promises of infrastructure spending,tax cuts and so forth.His acceptance speech was Presidential in nature and reassuring to the market in general.
    However if you look at the consequences of his proposals the real issue is IMO that this is an inflationary policy aimed at getting America back on track,and increasing the DEBT levels.The current debt is now $19.81 TRILLION and climbing. This is completely unsustainable and if inflation kicks in then the debt will only get worse.
    This can only be good for Gold & EVN in the future.
    Today I backed up the truck & bought EVN between $ 2.06 & $2.11....
    Some of you might think this is crazy but there was over 20.06 million shares traded today and I consider these prices are cheap and will hold them for the long term.
    Even Goldman Sachs are recommending BUY GOLD.
    The raising of the debt ceiling still has to be approved by Congress next year and there will be fireworks from both sides debating this issue. Even if passed the consequences are potentially devastating for the economy.
    Like the HARE & the Tortoise,I will continue to accumulate EVN ...DYOR
    Good luck to all Evn shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.64
Change
0.040(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $7.228B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.61 $3.64 $3.60 $14.73M 4.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1424 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.64 138160 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.