CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

I wouldn't recommend to any medium - long term holders to sell...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I wouldn't recommend to any medium - long term holders to sell at these insane levels.It seems like someone wants to win the award for dumping at the lowest price(lol)..What a Fool; doesn't realise the value of this stock!!!..It's pointless trying to day trade stocks in this environment as charts are meaningless tools i.e. even too the well respected stocks that are listed on the asx...The chartist must be working overtime just to find a buy or sell signal in his short term analysis (macd),bollinger bands , moving average,rsi,roc e.t.c. e.t.c..

By walking in faith and not in fear and believing in your personal analysis of companies as well as strict discipline methods will make you a successful medium to long term investor.

I've mentioned b4 that the stock market as a whole is in fear mode because most investors haven't seen this type of panic selling in a bear market b4.i.e. they are used to blue chip stocks moving up in price, but what we see happening in today's market shouldn't be a shock too some investors as the market last year was going to far to fast.What surprises me though is the continuous selling of quality stocks at prices where one should be buying.In other words the selling is overdone, just like the buying in the previous bull market.

If investors are just punting or trying their luck on up or down stock price movements,it's probably in the best interest to try their luck on the roulette table and get an answer there and then.Don't waste your time trying to predict what tomorrow is all about.

Maybe step 1. Is to find out how much the companies shares are worth then step 2. Make a buy, sell or hold decision based on your analysis.

"PATIENCE" will win in this environment, as great wealth is made and great wealth is also lost in this bear market cycle.Assets and money being moved from the incompetent to the competent.If you're not patient then maybe investing is not for you.Inexperienced Investors are the ones that find themselves in a deep mess as they have trouble understanding the current cycle in the stock market whether its 1st,2nd or 3rd phase of a bull market or 1st,2nd or 3rd phase of a bear market.

Question???....Is this really a market to lose your wealth by selling cause Joe Blow decides to sell his parcel of shares to buy a boat or a car or because he doesn't understand how the market works...Think about it??

Fear and Greed make up the market and if u can work those back to front i.e Oversold/Well undervalued then buy a stock.... Overbought/well Overpriced then sell...If you stick to these simple rules and some value investing principles,then as a medium to long term investor you'll be ok.

Holders of cer should be privileged in my opinion that an opportunity to buy this company at a bargain price is possible and yet rookies keep selling because subconsciously they think the price will never go up again, so fear and panic results in them selling at a loss and then they probably move onto the next stock choice and repeat the process over and over until they are broke!!!

Forget about the dow jones,ftse,dax,cac e.t.c.because our price has already crashed and factored in the majority of the news.This should be a recovery process and buying cer under 10cents is honestly a "Blessing"...

Cheers!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.