BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

dumped and out, page-22

1. 645 Posts.
    Great post bOOf, I agree entirely with what you had to say, I personally don't see why all the fuss...this share was trading in the sevens two weeks ago, then the "pump & dump" or whatever it was...and lets face it none of us has any idea why it rose so sharply, now here we are again in the sevens...so if you really think about it, even with the news about SPARCS...Westnet...Corus....this sp is a bonus, if all this news came out two weeks ago when we were in the sevens, just think what the price would be now.
    I think that this reaction is so strong just because we have come down from the high teens, but that level was unrealistic at least untill some good news. I'm using these movements to increase my holdings, sold yesterday at 9c...bought back in today at 7.3c, a lot of freebies. I am a realist and agree that things are looking a bit shakey, but its been far worse since november last year and now we are much closer to a sale ann. Some here will choose to dump and run and I can't blame them one bit, but I really believe those people will look back to when they used to own BBI and Beppa at these prices and regret not holding on. A positive outcome for PD, a favourable ann in a few weeks re bids for DBCT and were off. The missus reckons im long winded, I keep telling her its the grape juice a la cab sav.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.