MKY mky resources ltd

dumped into...., page-15

1. 881 Posts.
    Wow.... there's a name to remember .. Dollarfast .. the guy who kept this thread running when others deserted it ... the guy who had a thorough and clear understanding of the tenement numbers, their positioning and ownership history , the drilling reports, Federal and State policy on Uranium mining and the man who had studied the Board and CEO's and their previous experience and connections.... who followed each MKY move with discernment and sensible posts. He analysed the stock movements and encouraged others with intelligent and supportive comments. He was happy to compare detailed research and added findings of his own. he was honest and informed.

So ............... now we have a post .. "It's a dud"..... well then ........ Gosh ... that's intelligent! I will switch off my Billie Holliday and pour me damn bourbon and coke down the sink .. for God Forbid I should miss another "astute" post from Michael.

Now that I have removed my tongue from my cheek .. I ask only that if you are gonna comment .. please do so with facts and figures and with respect to MKY followers and detractors alike ..... we deserve more. "It's a dud " may be good enough for beginners but simply won't do for those who have long term studied this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.