MKY mky resources ltd

Ah, well its hard to know who did or said what. I think Dollar...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ah, well its hard to know who did or said what. I think Dollar is probably still around and just watching things as he's done once or twice before. I guess he's got little to add since the rampers disappeared.

It has been a bit sad to see the SP tumble again but it is interesting, and a little encouraging, to see that shares are actually being traded. Compare that to a month or so ago.

I'm of the belief that we still have plenty of potential but will have to wait a while to see any action. The problem with FNQ is that the weather plays a huge role in what can be done on the ground.

Time will tell I guess and I remember $$ saying that he was holding until at least 2010. I guess we don't know if that is true or not, unless he posts again?

I think we still have some good tenements and potential and the cash burn isn't too bad at the moment, despite some higher wage costs. Uranium has also stabilized which is a good thing and things in the US seem to be improving a little...

My 2 cents and not worth much, especially when our SP hit a new low yesterday (but it came back....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.