TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

I'm just building my credibility, KL. Not poking fun, or jeering...

1. 56 Posts.
    I'm just building my credibility, KL. Not poking fun, or jeering - I know the pain of losing, and it's very personal. TON must raise, you know that. Mining, like most other businesses is a leverage play. Mgmnt hope to get the capital it needs at the best terms possible to increase the margin they can make on top of repayments. They need to present the best possible case. And with that in mind, I must assume that your BB is waiting until he has a VERY positive announcement to follow on the heels. It seems to happen that way, often, and one could look upon it as a reward for the faithful from management. But for the smallholder, it's always a timing issue. One always weigh the likelihood of any missed jump (if it happens) against the interim loss from holding too long. Mostly, there is time to get back on. But anyway, I'm rambling.
    This is so like the squabbling in the MGX forum. NO-ONE knows if Koolan Is seawall will be rebuilt because it depends upon a hefty %age climb in iron ore prices. But boy! The bickering. TON needs the surety of a market; MGX needs something to mine. I see the risk in both as quite high, and really something I don't wish to be involved in.
    Nothing like a steadily climbing SP. You get to sleep, and go to the beach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8 836

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 789660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 250923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.