ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Dumped, page-113

1. 8,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Mule.

I agree but something just keeps drawing me back. I try not too but the devil makes me do it, the bastard.

I inquired today about whether or not technology has gotten to the stage where I can get micro screens implanted inside my eyelids so that I can watch the sp 24 hours a day, even on weekends, so that I can be sure that communist perpetrators have not gotten into disallowed over the week-end and manipulated the price.

My shrink has me on 23 different uppers and downers that I take at different times of the day depending on whether I need to go up or down, if you know what I mean.
    The only time the dog will come near me now is when the wife lets him know that I am on the downers and somewhat calm.

Three lots of neighbours have recently sold up and moved overseas to get away from my running up and down the street, crying and yelling, while all the time doing it in the nuddy. I think it is the sight of me in the nuddy that finally did it as I think the crying, yelling and obscenities were at least barely tolerable for them.
    People are so sensitive these days.

Lol

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.