AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

rogues...Hard to say with certainty what the dump was...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    rogues...

Hard to say with certainty what the dump was bout?

Certainly was a killer blow...not sure if it was tactical, corporate, technical...???

lol...wasn't you was it, you old fumble fingers, meaning to buy 3.4m rather than sell?

My guess is "they" are out to regain control after the recent unexpected pop...probably took a few profits in the 4's and were getting impatient at the pace of the accumulation process.

What we saw today was designed to speed things up; the dump at a techically critical period; the volume (just enough to do the require damage)...the bid stacking prior at 3.7 and 3.8 (notice the last three on the bid at 3.7 (2.2m) and the 500K line at 3.8c...I suspect these were frienlies.

As such, the "massive dump" probably only cost them some 700K shares...much of which they may well have already picked up at 3.5 and 3.6c!

Notice the 2,000,000 line up at 4c...just to make sure no body gets any smart ideas about buying into them?

Clearly a managed event...the question for us however is do we fight it, ot join in?

I would love to see the look on their faces if I took the 4c cap out...then whacked another similar sized line in at 3.6?

I wonder how many shares they control?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.