I had been saying for quite some time that if the liberals...

1. 60,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    I had been saying for quite some time that if the liberals changed leaders it would be political suicide.

The delcons here said it didn't matter and they wanted Turnbull gone at any cost.

Well the Declons where happy when Turnbull was dumped, they even said the slump in the polls was a small cost.

However they didn't consider the full cost of the leadership change and now they are bitching that Turnbull didn't help t the by-election. Seriously did they think he would give how he was treated?

But there is more pain to come, I note that question time was cancelled today supposable out of respect for those who were sexually abused as children in the care of institutions. Humm how conveniant

There is every chance Morrison will b forced to an early election and if that happens LNP will be wiped out, if he can hold out as long as possible he may save some seats but either way they will be in opposition before long.

We all need to take responsibility for our own actions, the liberal party have not one but them selves for the predicament they are in

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.