AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

at this rate we could be a penny stock in a month. Let us hope...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    at this rate we could be a penny stock in a month. Let us hope that management have enough heart to drive this little gem from here on out now they have hit a milestone and that if there is t/o speculation that they act in the current holders (not traders) interests. It has been a tough time both operationally and with administration to get this bad boy listed on TSX which you would hope reflects that MGT are serious about the long term success of AZH. Being a L/T buy and hold man myself it is devastating to see this drop in price however when the shorters come out to play, it’s not nice viewing. Look at something like FMG...sitting at over $6 a few weeks ago and the shorters have brought SP right back. Happens to the best of things....In circumstances like this though I wish I had the propensity to cut my loses and walk away. Or should I wish others had the propensity to actually hold an investment on fundamentals and not have a grab at cash in following the sheep....after all sheep can be dopey buggars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.