EMS 0.00% 3.1¢ eastern metals limited

dumping continues, page-27

1. 2,627 Posts.
    bobbuck...please read Hi Bobbuck,

Why should I apologize to these ramping FW'S.

Is all I have stated is that the share was trending down.

I have also stated that I don't think much of this clip-on syringe device now that an all-in-one retractable syringe is comming onto the market.Nothing wrong with having my own opinions.

The amount of crap that surrounds this share is fantastic.Stockmonster,Raider25,M.M.E,Chimi etc.,have been at it for months and I pitty the suckers who have followed them.For long term holders well that is fine but for day traders they must be getting constantly burnt.

Let us hope the move to buy MIA is a sound one and we start to see a reverse in the SP.Some think it has further to fall.You obviously have not read some of the posts by Kellygirl and gang back in October last year.The insults started flying thick and fast then at anyone who dared to suggest that this precious company could fall below 50 cps,then 45 cps.

For a while there I thought it was the comming of "The Messiah".LOL.

We even have our own "resident doctor" who keeps butting in.This resident doctor is so far up himself he needs a proctologist to find his swollen head.

So really I am just observing and waiting to enter again and when I see people ramping EMS I will state the obvious...simple as that.End of storey.

Good luck to all the EMS share holders.

Paddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 227968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.